We've talked to him a couple of times an he's having a great time! Last week, he upgraded from his "stupid" phone to a smart phone. And he's embraced Instagram! To see his pictures look for @akaiser47.
Esme and I met Jodie, Annika, Laurel, Andrea and Callie for brunch at The Bulldog Northeast. The food was yummy and we had a good time.
It was a pretty warm day, I think I saw the temperature at 37 degrees at one point. Esme, for some reason, thought that meant she could completely ditch the winter gear. Here was her outfit for the day.

I actually had to talk her into wearing the leggings. She just wanted to wear the dress. AND she wanted to wear little summer shoes. This girl is embracing the warmer weather!
I certainly wasn't going to argue with her about whether or not to wear a coat. I decided to let the environment be her teacher for the day. And it worked - about 3 minutes after I took these pictures she asked for her coat. :)
We bought Aaron few presents today too. So hopefully he had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment