Thursday, October 7, 2010

Meanwhile...

It seemed that things were going well in Minnesota while I was in Oregon.

Esme continued to work on her whistling skills.  She's definitely got the form down.
Every once in awhile, she actually makes some sound too!

The morning of my race, I got this picture on my phone wishing me "Good Luck".  So cute!  Miss you both!

Evidently, Cricket really missed me too.  But it looked like she kept my teddy bear, Ben, company while I was gone.  And yes, I do actually sleep with a teddy bear.

Aaron bought chocolate bread for Esme from www.turtlebread.com, but Esme wasn't really interested in eating it.  She just carried it around for awhile.  The girl does not know what she's missing!  We will definitely have to have a talk about this later.

Finally, Grandpa Dan and Grandma Barb brought Esme to pick me up at the airport.  They were a little early to pick me up and I was a little late thanks to Joe Biden visiting Minneapolis and my plane being diverted.  So they had been at the airport for about 3 hours before I got there.  Esme was exhausted after running around baggage claim for so long.  But I still got a good snuggle!
So good to be home with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment