Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thrill of the chase

Everything is a chasing game right now, we're forever running after Esme.  Time to get dressed?  She runs and hides.  Diaper change anyone?  Running.  Hiding.  And watch out if you bring out the camera - she's gone!  And she's not going to make getting pictures easy for anyone.

This is particularly fun difficult since I took a photography class and am trying my darnedest to take pictures in manual mode.  By the time I've figured out the light, there's no little girl in the frame anymore!

Here's a few of what I got today.

Bad lighting
love Cricket in focus and everything else (including vacuum) blurry
I had to bribe her to stand still long enough to get this picture of her "Happy Halloween Socks"
Better lighting, but kind of looks like she's going to eat the door handle
And now she's done...

No comments:

Post a Comment