Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pink

Time to start blogging again.  After a couple of months hiatus, I'm back.  My goal for 2012 is to be more consistent with the blog.  I know that I've been missing documenting all the fun details of life that are fun to look back at later.  And that's really what this is all about.  I didn't do a baby book for Esme and I don't keep a journal - this is it!  So without further adieu...

Pink!  We left off with pink hair and we'll start again with pink pancakes.  Every one of you know that I can't make pancakes to save my life.  But Esme wanted pink Mickey Mouse pancakes and so I did my best.  The good news is that she's not a very discriminate customer! :)

I added pink food coloring to Bisquick mix and it wasn't exactly pink, but it made Esme happy and therefore I am happy. :)

And that's the excitement at our house today!

P.S.  I have a lot of cute pictures/videos/stories to tell from the last couple of months.  At some point I will probably go back and Back Blog.  So look for some BB posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment