Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Harry Styles Tickets

So I guess we are going to Chicago for Memorial Day to see Harry Styles at Soldier Field…

Esme had been talking about this show for a few weeks now and how she really wanted to go. I didn’t think a lot about it because I really didn’t think going to a concert in Chicago was worth it. We’ve been to a lot of concerts and travelled a lot recently and I felt like this is one that we could miss.

This morning she came downstairs before I left for work and let me know that the presale was happening today. I was like “ok, and???”. But then she told me that she was going to find a way to go if she could, even if she had to buy nosebleed seats aftermarket. 

A few days ago Jodee had said that she and Julia were looking at going too. I wasn’t sure how serious she was so I texted her this morning and it turns out she WAS interested for real. So I went on the website at 10am when the presale started and this was the craziness I saw! 

You’re kidding right??? And after an hour…
How crazy is that???

Needless to say, by the time I got into the part where I could choose seats only single seats were left. So I ended up going on to SeatGeek to get the tickets. There were so many tickets already up to well over $1000. I’m certain that a lot of those “people” waiting in the queue were actually bots. It’s infuriating to be honest. 

But nonetheless, we are going to Harry Styles with Jodee and Julia Butkowski over Memorial Day weekend and I suspect it will be fabulous! Yay!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.