Monday, January 17, 2011

BOSU Diva

I've been really good with my resolutions!

I finished another book a couple of days ago.  Sarah's Key was A-MA-ZING!!!  I really liked it.  I cried at the end which is no surprise, I cry any time there's a good story.  Thanks to KKL for suggesting it!  I knew it would be good because my mom read it on the way home from here to New England.  All in one day!  I feel a little bit bad for my dad because I doubt she was very good company!

My second resolution was to do 40 crunches every day until my birthday.  So far I've done it, even when I was sick with bronchitis and didn't go anywhere for 4 days I still did my crunches.  In order to make sure I have really good abs by August, my goal would be that at the end of the time I could do 40 dead bugs.  Here is what a dead bug looks like.

Now imagine starting on a BOSU ball!

This is my goal.  It is not pretty right now, but I keep working at it.  And maybe then I will post a picture of me actually doing it!

Anyway, but tonight as I was working hard towards my goal Esme decided to help.  This might be one of the best videos I have of her.  Check out the hand on the hip!
Look out world!




No comments:

Post a Comment