Monday, February 11, 2013

Fun Day

Today we went to Trader Joe's (Esme's favorite grocery store) after preschool.  I don't know why I always feel the need to take pictures of Esme pushing the Trader Joe's cart, but I do.

Here's a fuzzy picture from March 5, 2012.
And here's a picture from today, almost a year later.
please ignore my finger
Yes, we bought a lot of bread... :)  One loaf for us, one for Mamoo and one for my friend Erica.  Which is where we went after TJ's.  Deliver bread, mommies get to visit, and kids get to play!

Esme was Princess Leah.  The good news is she got a light saber too!  Maybe the real Princess Leah got one in the movie, but I didn't pay that much attention to it to tell you the truth.  
Overall, we just had a great day!  Cue the Fresh Beat Band music.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment