Sunday, September 6, 2009

Funny noises and funny looks

The other day Esme and I were driving and I heard this funny noise in the back seat. I couldn't figure out what the heck Esme was doing. Every single time I turned around to see what she was doing, she would stop. But then I would face forward and I would hear the noise again. When we finally got home, she started doing it again and now she does it all the time. It's very cute!



Yesterday morning we went for a walk and it was pretty sunny out. We decided to try the sunglasses that Grandpa Rex got for Esme. Here are a few pictures.

The sunglasses lasted just about long enough for us to take a few pictures and then she was "all done" with that! We had to go back to the blanket draping over the stroller. Oh well, we gave it a try. :)

Tonight Esme had a bath and afterward she sat in the chair like a big girl. Soon she won't need to be propped up at all!

I'm so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment