Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm a big girl now!

Esme is in a forward facing car seat! She's such a big girl!



She's been growing out of her infant car seat for awhile now. She's got long legs and she's been having to bend her knees a bit while facing backwards. You're supposed to wait until they're a year old and 20 pounds before you turn them. Well, she's been well over 20 pounds for a long time so we decided to turn her early. Plus, the old car seat said that it was up to 30 inches. I'm not sure, but I think she's probably longer than that.

We are using Laurel's old car seats. Aaron put one of them in his car seat yesterday when he brought her home from daycare at his parents. I was disappointed because I didn't get to see her reaction, but I guess she really liked it. Today, I changed out the car seat in my car and we drove around the block. She looked like she was enjoying it. It's a whole new world, facing forward!

Next she'll be getting her drivers license!

No comments:

Post a Comment