Saturday, September 25, 2010

Farmer's Market and a 5 mile run


This morning we went to the farmer's market in Mpls.  There is a section where they show outdoor landscaping and Aaron wanted to show me some large stones that he liked.  I love them too and someday we will have some of these in our back yard around our fire pit.


Esme had fun running around looking at everything.

She stopped and stood by these very cool bike racks on the way back to the car.

After getting home and relaxing for awhile, I was supposed to run 5 miles.  I'm training for a 10K that I will run next weekend.  I totally did not want to do it.  I had been dreading it all day and had psyched myself out that I didn't want to go.  Finally, I decided to go and get it over with.  It was almost dark when I went and I had the best run ever.  Really, probably the best run I've ever had in my life.  I felt really light on my feet and I felt like I could have run on and on.  It needed to be documented, sweaty hand and all!


No comments:

Post a Comment