Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa

My parents were asking what to get Esme for Christmas this year.  She'll get toys for sure.  But she already has a ton of toys and really doesn't need anymore.  Besides, I don't know that even this year that she really "gets" what presents are about.  We have a few presents under the tree and I was nervous that she would try to open them.  Nope, not even once.  They are a little bit bigger presents and she just likes to go over and sit on them.  She just smiles and smiles!  Thank goodness they are sturdy gifts! :)

So anyway, back to my parents present for Esme.  She needed a bookshelf in her room.  There was one that I had been eyeing at Land of Nod.  We already had a credit there, so Grandma and Grandpa just paid the difference and Esme has a new bookshelf.

I guess it was no surprise that it was "some assembly required". 
Esme was a big help in putting the shelf together!
Finally it was finished and in place.  I think it looks great! 
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment