Monday, September 17, 2012

Munchkin Sports

There is a program through ECFE called Munchkin Sports that I love.  It is 3 classes for 45 minute minutes each.  The first one was t-ball.  I didn't get any pictures of that unfortunately.  But this week is soccer and I brought my camera.  Here is a video of Esme dribbling the ball.  She is clearly not related to me because she's pretty good at it!

I think it's funny that if you look in the background, you can see a kid doing walk overs.  If you listen to the mom yelling (not me BTW), her kid ends up crying because someone took the ball.  It's funny because you can hear her say something to the effect of that's how play!  There are a lot of kids just sitting around.
At one point, I think Esme would have dribbled all the way to Monticello.  She was going and going and going.  Finally, thank goodness, someone stopped her!

Next week is basketball.  I think she's going to really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment