Sunday, January 5, 2014

Colors

Esme got some new fingernail polish from Mamoo and Papa for Christmas and was so excited to paint her nails today.  She wanted one color on each nail, so that is what we did.

Here are the results!  Pink, blue, green, orange and purple.  You can't get much better than that.
Today I went back to the Occasional Stores in Buffalo.  Yesterday when I went I was looking for something for the right side of the fireplace.  I didn't find anything really that I liked.  Then last night, Aaron suggested getting something to put behind the sectional on the side nearest the kitchen.  There were a couple of pieces that I saw yesterday that I thought might work, but they didn't.  I did get a very nice tray to put on our ottoman though.

 Perfect for doing puzzles!
Please ignore the mess in my living room, but this side of the couch is now the spot I'm looking to fill.  I'm planning on going to the occasional shops in Anoka this weekend, so maybe I will find something there!  And something for the naked corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment