Sunday, January 5, 2014

Frozen 3D

When the Disney movie Frozen came out, my mom and I took Esme.  She loved it!  Since I wasn't sure how she would do with 3D, we just went to the regular show.  Afterward, when we talked to Esme about it, she said she would like to see it in 3D.  I happen to love 3D and think every single movie ever should be in 3D, so I was more than willing to take her again.  This time Aaron decided to come too.
Esme did great.  I was nervous that maybe when the snow monster scene came, that she would be more scared since he would be coming more out at her, but she did great.
Excuse the second grainy picture.  Hard to get a picture without using your flash in a movie theater. :)

You may be wondering about Esme's hair.  As usual, she likes to pick out her own things, and this is how she wanted her hair done.  
Pigtails, with a head band and 5 barrettes.  The blue flower had to be exactly in the center.  This child.  She's either going to be some fashion hero (in my head this means Molly Ringwald in Pretty in Pink) or she's going to be a huge fashion hiccup.  As I always say, I don't worry too much about it now.  She thinks she looks beautiful, and it's her opinion that matters most in that.

BTW - I want to go see Frozen again, in 3D.  And I want all television/movies to be in 3D.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment