Monday, September 7, 2026

Eagle Lake Golf

Today we went golfing at Eagle Lake in Plymouth. It’s an executive course and pretty nice. We went to Glen Lake a few weeks ago and I think I like that one better but they are both so nice!

We ended up having a guy join us and he was pretty good. I felt bad though because I played horribly. Aaron and Esme had really good games. I think Aaron had his personal best, if not ever than for sure this summer. He did great!

I did ok except for my chipping which is pretty prominent on an executive course so overall I just stank! Esme was good at trying to help me because she is really good at chipping. Overall it was fun and I hope we can get a few more rounds in before the fall/winter comes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.