Today Esme and I went shopping for a homecoming dress, her final one!
We drove to Rosedale and she was kind of quiet on the way there, just looking at her phone. She didn’t even ask what kind of music I wanted to listen to until I started playing something that she did not think was appropriate for the fall vibe she was feeling. Then she quickly took control of the music situation.
When we got there we looked at Macy’s and Windsor and didn’t see anything worth trying on. We went to Von Maur and she tried on several and found one she liked right away. And then she was done! She really had no interest in shopping any longer. This is the dress. I can’t wait to see it when she is all done up.
I was able to talk her into going to Kendra Scott to look at necklaces and she said she was going to order the same shoes that she already has in white, but in gold from Amazon. So that was that! Short and sweet!
Here is her necklace.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.