Sunday, September 6, 2026

Minnesota Get Together!

 Today Esme was supposed to work. She’s being trained in as an expo at Hilltop. But the girl who was supposed to train her called in sick so Esme got the day off! We had talked about going to the fair after Esme got off work so this made it really nice. 

We normally go to the fair early in the morning and leave somewhere between noon and 2pm but today we didn’t even get there until about 3:15. It was still really nice. It wasn’t too crowded, I mean it WAS crowded but not like the fair can be. The weather was warm but there was a breeze and it was overcast. It really was the perfect fair day!

I feel like we got most of the foods in that are the staples we usually go for; a corn dog, fries and a malt/shake or some sort of ice cream. There were a few new things we wanted to try but the lines for them were so long! Esme wanted to try the apple fries and I am not exaggerating when I say there were probably 100+ people in line. It was soooo long!

Esme was ok about taking photos, still not giving me the really good smiles, but that’s ok. If she knew I was doing this she probably would be a little better but I think the surprise will be so good I can’t imagine telling her yet!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.