Thursday, September 10, 2026

University of Minnesota

Esme is a Gopher! Well, sort of…

She is doing a PSEO class at the U of M this trimester and her first class was last night. A lot of people do PSEO classes that are online but Esme is actually going to the U. The class is Intro to Business Law and is on Wednesdays from 5:45 to 9:05pm.

Since last night was the first night, Aaron and the dogs rode with her and then walked around while she was in class. Aaron said she did great at driving down there (although she tailgates more than he would like her to) and finding where to go. When I asked her how class was afterwards she said that everything they went over last night was stuff she had already learned in AP Gov last year or the law class she took at Northwestern University this summer. That’s good as it gives her a lot of confidence. 

I asked them to take a photo of her for this blog and Aaron got a few good ones. There was nothing that said U of M on it so they found a parking sign. 🤣

All in all, I think she enjoyed it and is excited. I’m excited to see what she learns!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.