Thursday, July 23, 2009

Deliver me

Today we got to see Dr. Manneh. She is the doctor who delivered Esme. When Esme was born we weren't sure what we were going to name her. We had it narrowed down to 2 names and when Dr. Manneh asked us what her name was we told her we didn't know. She asked what the two names were and after we told her she asked if we wanted to know what she thought. We did. She said that she liked Esme and that she thought it was classic, but a little modern and not trendy. We followed her advice and Esme it was!


After our appointment, we went over to NW Eye to visit. Esme decided this was a great time to try to suck her thumb. Luckily, I had my camera. :)


Tonight I went for a 1.2 mile run, just around this little loop by my house. I managed to run the whole thing and not walk at all. Never mind that most people could probably walk as fast as I could run. I'm still proud of myself. As you can see from the pictures on this blog, I have some work to do to get back to my pre-baby weight. This is a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment