Wednesday, July 29, 2009

North Dakota

We went to North Dakota this weekend. Penny was visiting Todd and I wanted to visit at the same time because I haven't seen Penny since my wedding. It worked out best to have Penny fly to MSP and then drive to ND with me. Cheaper for her and more visiting/girl time for us. Plus, I would have help with Esme if I needed it.


I was able to drop Penny off in Bismarck and then go to New England to drop Esme off. Then I went back to Bismarck to spend a couple of days with Todd and Penny. Grandpa and Grandma babysat. :)



Sunday I came back to NE and that night we went for pizza in Scranton. Monday I hung out with Stacey a bit and we took some pictures of the water tower in NE. I heard they are going to tear it down sometime. :(


Sunday night was walleye with the family and then Tuesday I took off for MSP again, picking Penny up along the way. Lot's of miles put on, but a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment