Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Burpie or Blankie?

Esme has never had a "blankie".  She loves her burpies though.  She was a big spitter upper when she was a  baby so we have plenty of burpies around.  She goes to bed with burpies, she soothes herself with burpies, she chews on burpies when she's got teething issues, burpies are definitely her thing. 

At just about any given time, you can find a burpie lying on the floor somewhere. 
I think I counted one time and we have over 30 of these soft, white, wonder cloths. :)  Actually, as I'm typing this I just looked down and I'm sitting on a burpie.  Go figure.

So imagine my surprise when I saw this.
Linus, is that you?
She carried that blanket around all morning.  It was pretty cute.  It will be interesting to see if she becomes a "blankie" girl instead of a burpie girl. :)  I have to say that I hope not.  It's pretty easy to throw a burpie in the diaper bag or my purse.  Blankies would be a bit harder...  Here's voting for the burpie.

No comments:

Post a Comment