Wednesday, May 11, 2011

One extreme to the next

This MN weather is crazy!  We've had a completely cold and rainy spring but today it was super hot and muggy.  Just icky out.  When I was driving home from work my car said that it was 92 degrees!

Remember just a few short days ago?  Now look at Esme!
Sorry these are a little blurry (and this time they really are).  I'm still learning the camera.  But she's so dang cute!

It was hot enough and muggy enough weather that there was actually a tornado in St. Michael.  I was taking some pictures of the fabulous clouds and then after we went in and put Esme to bed the sirens went off.  We looked outside and decided not to wake Esme up to go to the basement.  But apparently when they blow the tornado siren, they're not kidding! :)  (I did already know that btw)
Welcome to summer????

No comments:

Post a Comment