Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yes it really is May 1st

I've been practicing taking pictures with Aaron's SLR camera.  The pictures are so much nicer than with my little point and shoot and I'm starting to really enjoy it.  Today we were playing outside and I decided to bring out the camera and play with it.  I'm not sure why these photos look kind of fuzzy on the blog because when I look at them on my computer they look clear (BTW if you click on them they are clearer too).
Despite Esme's attire, it really is May 1st in Minnesota.  It's been a crazy spring, not very warm.  I'm actually happy with a lot of these pictures.  Partly because I actually think they turned out pretty well, but also because Esme's really cute in a few of them.  It's getting harder and harder to get good pictures of her these days.  As soon as I bring the camera out, she heads the other direction and turns her back to me.  It appears that she might have a little of Grandma Pearl in her!

No comments:

Post a Comment