Monday, February 27, 2012

Before

Esme is moving to a "big girl" bed this weekend.  Yes, she's still in a crib.  She has never tried to crawl out, she's always been happy in her crib and quite frankly it makes me happy that she's contained.  As far as I'm concerned, she could stay in there until she's 16.  :)  I know, I know...  All good things must come to an end.  She's getting too tall for one thing.
Yes, I really did just take a picture of her as she was waking up.

And Aaron and I are making her bed which we're really excited about.  He built it and I'm painting it.  Here's a sneak peak.  Do I have an uber-talented husband or what?
Here are a few pictures of her room the way it was this morning when we woke up, mess and all.  Let's just call this "before".
Amazingly, I came across some bedding that I think will look great with her crazy wall colors.  I was thinking about painting the walls initially, but now I'm excited to see how it's going to look with what we have.

Stay tuned for the "after" later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment