Thursday, February 23, 2012

Like mother like daughter

How Aaron and I ended up together is a mystery sometimes.  He's most definitely a morning person and I am assuredly not!  He gets up every morning at 3:45 (yes, I think he's crazy too) and goes for a walk with the dogs.  Then he comes home and does dishes or laundry or reads or whatever.  After a while he wakes Esme up and takes her to his parents.  This all happens before I even stir.  And yes, I know I'm a very lucky woman.

It looks like Esme is going to take after me.  She's been known to sleep until after 12 noon sometimes.  This morning I had my alarm set to get up and walk on the treadmill (very unlike me) so I was awake.  All of a sudden I heard Esme crying and saying "But I'm not DONE yet!!!" over and over again.  

Turns out, she did not want to be up at that time either!  Yep, she's my kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment