Saturday, April 9, 2011

Another busy day.

As I said in the last post, if Esme's awake she wants to be outside.

First we took puppy and mommy's lunch bag for a walk.  For whatever reason, she only wanted to walk across the street and back a few times.  She had no interest in going any farther than that.  This was the first outing with the stroller, so it was probably good to take it slow. :-)
After a few trips up and down the driveway, we decided to take the wagon out for a drive.  First Esme started out as a passenger.
But then she wanted to help pull the wagon.
That didn't last too long before she wanted to push.
She now knows what Stop and Go mean.  And we were stopping and going over and over again, it took a long time to get home!!!

After we got back home, Esme STILL wanted to go outside.  I had a few things I needed to get done, so we had to stay inside.  She wasn't happy about that.  I had the screen door to the deck locked and she was bound and determined to get as close to outside as she could. :)
can we go outside?
can we please go outside?
Pretty PLEASE?
I'm going...
Ok, I'm not going but I'm ALMOST outside!
Thank goodness it's finally spring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment