Thursday, April 7, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

Now that the weather is warming up, Esme wants to be outside all the time!

Today was a busy day.  One of the things that she loves right now is "driving".  It's almost impossible to get her out from behind the wheel once she gets there.  It usually ends with tears because she always wants to stay longer.
all systems go!
I am the captain!
Later we hung out in the front yard and threw some grass up in the air.  Esme thought it was particularly funny to put grass in my hair!  I love how she giggles and giggles at things like that.  This video is a little bit hard to watch because she was so close to me, but I love it!
We decided to get a new security system.  It's always important to make sure that your house is protected.
You'll have to go past me to get in!
After a hard day of driving, throwing grass and protecting the house it was time for a snack.  I wanted to see if she would like a tasty, healthy, homemade snack.  I was so excited when she took it because she loves to say No to everything.
She promptly picked off all the chocolate chips and then left the bar on the table...  Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment